Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Something fun today!







In June, Stephanie and I had our civil partnership ceremony... we needed to do it quickly for visa reasons so we didn't make a big deal of it, although it was a very special day and we had a lovely little honeymoon in the New Forest. We were going to have a proper wedding day next summer but I think we have decided to spend the money on a special holiday. However, we have decided to announce our partnership with a lovely card and wedding favour. Whilst looking for ideas I came across Rebecca Thuss who is an award winning photo-stylist, a creative director, wedding designer and crafter. Her work has such a pretty, feminine and tactile aesthetic and I feel very inspired.

3 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

Rebecca has great style! I also get lots of inspiration for wedding related things on:
http://beautifulpaper.typepad.com/

Congratulations to you!! I am all for a fun holiday over a ceremony :)

Everything Stops for Tea said...

Congratulations to you both! There are some fab ideas there, I really like the cherries!

Anna Betts said...

Ooh lovely choices! The paper fans are gorgeous. But most importantly, Congratulations!