Friday, April 3, 2009

I got an award!

Thank you very much Francesca - how lovely. This is the first one of these I've done. Okay, so, I have to tell you about seven things I love, easy:

1) Cuddles in pyjamas
2) Cupcakes, big cakes, chocolate, sweeties, anything sweet and edible with pretty decorations
3) Sitting in the park, all day, on a sunny day with a picnic and a book (preferably Mia Farlane's new book Footnotes to Sex)
4) Memories of Atlanta, and Atlanta itself
5) Planning my wedding - whether it ever actually happens or not
6) Going on holiday, for weekends away, day trips to new places, etc.
7) Surprises! (That includes getting presents.)

Okay - I'll pass this on to some of my favourite bloggers at the moment - Paper Schmaper always deserves a mention, Dottie Angel, Liivian Talossa, Drawings and Notes, Elle Teague, Little Paper Bird, and Postcards from Behind the Hedge and Beyond.

3 comments:

Francesca said...

wow, you got there before i got the chance to tell you!

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

aw sweetums! I love your list... thanks for the lovely mention :)

Elle teague said...

you deserve a whole wall filed with awards, your blog is so inspiring and i love it! ps thanks for the mention