Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm back!






I haven't posted for a while because I've just moved back to London and started a new job. It's good to be home, but I miss my girlfriend, and all my friends in Atlanta. I had an amazing time starting my Etsy shop and my blog, getting some new work on the go, discovering cupcake shops and generally having a good time. On the subject of my shop, it was always the intention for it to be a joint venture between my best friend Kasia and I. She has been very busy recently but this weekend she moved to Wales (lucky her) and so she will soon be adding some of her own, stunning beautiful, work to the shop. I think she's working on some photograms at the moment. Anyway, be sure to check the shop out soon. As for me, I have been making some new 'luxury gift cards'. I'm having some trouble photographing them at the moment, but here are a few of the good ones. See you again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

Hey you! Glad to see you're back and made it home safely. Love what I can see of the new cards.